Bacon Spring Rolls Ingredients:
spring roll wrappers 20
Bacon Spring Rolls Filling:
bacon 2 strips
cabbage 4 cups
snow pea 1 cup
carrot 1 cup
shiitake mushrooms 1 cup
king oyster mushrooms 1 cup
oil 2 tbsp
light soy sauce 3 tsp
scallions 2 tbsp
oil 2 tbsp
salt 1/4 tsp
oyster sauce 2 tsp
sesame oil 1/4 tsp
starch solution ½ tsp starch powder + 3 tbsp water
Bacon Spring Rolls Instructions:
- Dice bacon into small pieces. Shred shiitake mushroom, king oyster mushroom, carrot, snow pea, and cabbage.
- Fry diced bacon in a wok with soy sauce and scallion pieces.
- Stir in shredded carrot, shiitake mushroom, king oyster mushroom, snow pea, and cabbage. Season with salt, oyster sauce, and sesame oil. Then thicken with starch solution.
- Lay a piece of spring roll wrapper on a flat surface with the tip pointing at you. Put a portion of the filling mixture in and roll it up. Fold in the sides and seal with flour paste at the end.
- Deep fry spring rolls at 350 F/180 C in hot oil until golden.
- Serve with plum dipping sauce.