Taiwan’s decision to donate face masks to the united states angers China. The regime’s state media published a commentary saying Taiwan’s attitude is more poisonous than the CCP virus itself. An expert says this is part of china’s broader plan to use the pandemic to attack the U.S.
China Angered by Taiwan’s Donation to US
NTD refers to the novel coronavirus, which causes the disease COVID-19, as the CCP virus because the Chinese Communist Party’s coverup and mismanagement allowed the virus to spread throughout China and create a global pandemic.
- California Governor Gavin Newsom Orders a Halt to Evictions Statewide
- The Closing of 21 Million Cell Phone Accounts in China May Suggest a High CCP Virus Death Toll
- Giving the Right Name to the Virus Causing a Worldwide Pandemic
- China in Focus Special: CCP Virus Follows Communist China Ties
- Editorial: Where Ties With Communist China Are Close, the Coronavirus Follows
- Coronavirus Outbreak Highlights Beijing’s Global Economic Coercion, Expert Says
- Chinese Authorities Require Government Offices to Destroy Data Related to Coronavirus Outbreak
- Chinese Regime Spreads Coronavirus-Related Misinformation About Shen Yun in Bid to Cancel Performances