Pediatric pneumonia outbreaks hit U.S. states, while similar outbreaks overwhelm hospitals in China. Are the outbreaks connected?
The White House is enhancing a host of supply chains, looking to cut China’s reliance on EVs, agriculture, and medicine.
Montana’s first-in-the-nation TikTok ban has been blocked by a federal judge. Why didn’t the rule stick? Despite the strike down, is the social media platform really safe? We take a look at fresh testimony from Capitol Hill on TikTok and its risks.
Topics in this episode:
- Ohio, MA Hit by Child Pneumonia Outbreak
- Biden on Cutting China Ties in EV Making
- White House Aims to Boost Medicine, Agriculture Supply Chains
- Judge Blocks Montana’s TikTok Ban
- New Testimony on Chinese Communist Party Influence
- U.S., Allies Sanction N. Korea After Satellite Launch
- Philippines Opens Monitoring Base in South China Sea
- China Lures Taiwan Politicians with Cheap Trips: Report
- China Reconsiders Tariffs on Australian Wine Imports
- Arctic Strategy for Homeland Security
- UK Zoo Bids Giant Panda Couple Farewell
- UK Lawmakers Urge Probe into Chinese Genetics Company
- Biden’s EV Rules ‘Can’t Have It Both Ways’: Sloan
- EV Subsidy ‘A Little Bit Harder for China to Benefit’