What’s been called a Chinese spy balloon drifted across the United States for a week before getting shot down over the weekend. But how did it end up over American soil? Was Beijing trying to make a statement? Tests the waters? Or was it an attempt to sabotage talks with Washington ahead of Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s China trip? And if so, how is the infighting within the Chinese Communist Party involved?
Topics in this episode:
- Chinese Spy Balloon Shot Down Over Atlantic
- Expert: Why China Sent the Balloon Over the U.S.
- U.S. Shuts Down Chinese Police Station in NYC
- Chinese Americans Push for Quitting the CCP
- Mainland Chinese Cut Ties With the Communist Regime
- ‘Refuse to Forget, Refuse to Forgive’ Global Events Commemorate Wuhan Whistleblower
- Underreported Data? Expert on China’s Death Toll
- Marshall: ‘China Doesn’t Believe in Religious Freedom’