A pattern from Wuhan is now emerging again out of China’s massive outbreak. COVID-19 patients’ lungs are turning partially white on CT scans.
More makeshift crematories in Beijing are under construction to cope with overcrowded funeral homes.
China’s COVID-19 outbreak is attracting global attention in 2023. Are new variants likely to emerge? We sat down with three experts to find out.
NASA’s chief is sending out a warning that Beijing could try to claim part of the moon’s territory, if it wins the new space race against Washington.
A former General Electric engineer in New York is facing a two-year prison sentence for conspiring to steal trade secrets for China, as well as a fine.
Topics in this episode:
- ‘White Lung’ Phenomenon Among China’s COVID-19 Spike
- Too Many Corpses: China’s New Cremation Campaign
- Beijing Citizen Denounces Official China Death Rate
- World Health Organization: China’s COVID-19 Data Not Credible
- China Lashes Out at Countries’ Travel Restrictions
- S. Korea Tests Chinese Travelers, One Goes Missing
- Japan Toughens Border Control for China Travelers
- NASA Chief: China Could Claim Moon Territory If It Wins New ‘Space Race’ with the U.S.
- Man Sentenced: Plotting to Steal General Electric Secrets for China
- Tennis: WTA’s Return to China Depends on Peng Case
- Chinese Influence Within the United Nations: Rogers