Made in Hollywood, censored by Beijing. How is the Pentagon striking a tone of defiance?
“Is Barbie made in China?” NTD takes a look at that question and why the movie won’t make it to Vietnamese screens.
A former Chinese official warns that Beijing’s latest export controls could be just the beginning.
An unprecedented race with scarce rewards is facing China’s youth. The phenomenon now reaching higher levels within the Communist Party.
Is decoupling from China “foolish”? The CIA director is now pledging to de-risk U.S.-China ties.
Topics in this episode:
- Pentagon to Cut Off Filmmakers Who Kowtow to China
- Why Is Warner Bros’ ‘Barbie’ Movie Under Fire?
- ‘Countermeasures Will Escalate’: Beijing Advisor
- CIA Director: Decoupling from China Foolish for U.S.
- Taiwanese Soldiers Down Air Targets in Drill
- China Entering Systematic ‘Involution’: Analysts
- Japanese Delegation Visits China Amid Slowing Trade
- ‘The West Needs to Uphold Its Own Ethical Standards’: Dunning on Dealing with a More Authoritarian China