All eyes are on America’s banking system after the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank (SVB), the biggest bank failure in the United States since 2008 with over $200 billion in assets on the line. But the companies hit aren’t just in America. Several Chinese startups are also embroiled in the fall. One sector alone has hundreds of millions at stake. A look at SVB’s website notes its history of operating in China, going back decades. What does all this mean, not just for America, but also for Chinese firms?
Topics in this episode:
- $240M+ Assets Belonging to Chinese Drug Makers Exposed After Silicon Valley Bank Failure
- 3M+ Chinese-Made Toys Recalled After Deaths
- Chinese Spacecraft Debris Falls to Earth in Texas
- China’s Xi: Build Military into ‘Great Wall of Steel’
- Taiwan: Defense Budget Prep for ‘Total Blockade’
- China Appoints Sanctioned General as Defense Chief
- 85% of Americans Hold Negative China Views
- COVID-Like Lockdown Back in China for Alleged Flu
- China Brokers Deal Between Iran, Saudi Arabia
- Corr: China ‘Sanction Proofing’ Economy from U.S.