The U.S. border is feeling the strain. This time, Chinese nationals are trying to enter the country illegally, with Border Patrol officials noting a 900 percent spike in encounters. Cartels are getting tens of thousands in cash to help smuggle them in, from $15,000 to $80,000. But why are they pouring into America? And what policies are being implemented?
Topics in this episode:
- 900% Spike in Chinese Migrants at U.S. Border
- Beijing Outpacing U.S. Military at ‘Disturbing’ Rate: General Milley
- Lawmakers Debate as TikTok Ban Reaches Senate
- TikTok’s Data Collection Has Malicious Intent: Fleming
- Another Top Chinese App Lemon8: TikTok Backup?
- Taiwan’s Tsai Ing-Wen Visits New York City
- Former Taiwanese Leader Visits Wuhan
- Man Killed Newspaper Chairman, Pleads Guilty
- China, Brazil Agree to Ditch U.S. Dollar for Trade
- Saudi Arabia Joins China-Led Security Bloc
- ‘Energy Security Today’: Rex Lee on What Fuels Our Future