A devastating blaze erupts at an office building in China, killing 26. We take a look at a series of deadly incidents.
Is there a covert link between an illegal biolab in California and the Chinese military?
A viral hashtag backing 9/11’s most infamous terrorist brings TikTok back to the hot seat.
A United States service member was spotted holding the flag of the Chinese communist regime as leader Xi Jinping arrived for a meeting with President Joe Biden.
Topics in this episode:
- 26 Dead in Fire in China Coal Company Office
- House Committee: CA Biolab Owner ‘Dubious Ties’ to CCP
- U.S. Government Pension Fund to Boot Hong Kong, China Investments
- Biden: U.S. Is a ‘Pacific Power’ in APEC Speech
- U.S., Japan, South Korea Leaders Meet at APEC
- U.S. Service Member Held China Flag at Xi-Biden Talks
- Content Backing Bin Laden Goes Viral on TikTok
- TikTok Banned in 34 U.S. States, 16 Countries
- EU Leader Sets Goal for China Meeting Next Month
- Talks Slow Deterioration of U.S.-China Ties ‘For the Moment’: Strub