Concerns have emerged over an undiagnosed pneumonia outbreak reported across China. With sick children overwhelming hospitals, we get an inside scoop straight from parents and health workers.
The world’s biggest crypto exchange is now paying “one of the largest corporate penalties.” Binance’s CEO pleads guilty to breaking U.S. law.
Taiwanese voters are preparing to select their next president, while China is ramping up air incursions, sending 11 more planes over the unofficial boundary between them.
With revenue tripled on AI, Nvidia is warning of a significant decline in sales from China.
Topics in this episode:
- Mystery Child Pneumonia Reported in China Hospitals
- Binance CEO Pleads Guilty in U.sS Court
- Chipmaker Nvidia Braces for China Sales Decline
- Biden Skeptical of Ccp Agreement on Fentanyl
- 11 China Planes Cross Taiwan Strait as Election Nears
- Biden-Xi Meeting: Taiwan a Focus
- Kim Jong Un Inspects Photos of U.S. Military Sites
- S. Korea to Resume Aerial Surveillance near N. Korea
- S. Korean Defense Chief Visits U.S. Carrier
- U.S., Philippines Start Military Drills near Taiwan
- Hamas a ‘True Threat’ to Israeli Existence: Col. Buer