The U.S. defense chief is meeting his Chinese counterpart. We look at what they said about Taiwan.
Warren Buffett is selling off more Chinese shares, for the third time this month. The stake comes from China’s biggest electric car maker.
The world’s biggest microchip maker is boosting its U.S. production. The Taiwanese company voices plans to make its most advanced chips on American soil.
A Chinese scholar, known for harsh or even violent commentary on Taiwan, is swearing off Twitter. The platform deleted several of his posts.
Michael Pillsbury tells us about Beijing’s secret strategy to replace America as the global superpower. Now the director for Chinese strategy at the Hudson Institute, he shares insight.
Topics in this episode:
- U.S. Defense Chiefs Warn China About Taiwan
- Buffett Sells Chinese Ev Maker Stock 3x This Month
- TSMC to Make Cutting Edge Microchips at Arizona Plant
- Chinese Anti-Taiwan Scholar Swears Off Twitter
- Apple Daily Staff Plead Guilty to Collusion in Hong Kong
- Former Nato General: Growing Anxiety Over Chinese Stake in German Port
- Discontent Rises Over COVID-19 Policy in Beijing
- Chinese Citizens Act Against Lockdown Measures
- South Korea Urges China to Restrain North Korea
- Industrial Factory Fire Kills 38 in China
- China’s Secret Strategy to Replace America: Pillsbury
- from Pro-China to Anti-CCP: Michael Pillsbury
Have other topics you want us to cover? Drop us a line: email@example.com
And if you’d like to buy us a coffee: https://donorbox.org/china-in-focus
Subscribe to our newsletter for more first-hand news from China.
Follow China in Focus on social media: