A special network is being run by Chinese embassies and consulates on Western soil. Here’s what we know about this network of so-called consular volunteers.
Child pneumonia cases are surging throughout China. Beijing says everything is fine, but can the regime be trusted? We speak to an expert.
Despite the rising health concerns, the communist regime will soon grant citizens from six countries free entry to China, with no visa required. Find out who’s on the list.
And while you’re Black Friday shopping, watch out. Authorities say counterfeits are running rampant, and up to 80 percent of these are coming from China.
Topics in this episode:
- Network of Spies Disguised as Consular Volunteers?
- China Not Telling Truth About Child Pneumonia: Expert
- China to Expand Visa-Free Travel for 6 Countries
- Nvidia Delays Launch of China-Focused AI Chip
- UK Chip Designer Graphcore to Pull Out of China
- CBP Warns of Dangers of Counterfeit Goods from China
- Foxconn Founder Drops Out of Taiwan Presidential Race
- Australian Warship Sails Through Taiwan Strait
- Beijing Training Cyber Army in Wuhan: Report
- New Zealand on China: Respect Matters
- Beijing to Begin MH370-Related Court Hearings
- Trucks Burn on Burma–China Border
- ‘It’s Very Dangerous to Invest in China’: Corr