Unexplained death cases have been reported from China. Is COVID-19 back? The country is now grappling with a mysterious pneumonia outbreak, resulting in fatigue, fever, and alleged deaths.
A rally calling for freedom in China was held in New York City. Activists are commemorating the one-year anniversary of the White Paper Movement.
Clashes are breaking out along China’s border with Myanmar. The two sides are arguing and scrambling after an exploded smoke bomb.
Ten of Taiwan’s current and former military officers are now charged with spying for communist China.
Topics in this episode:
- Deaths Reported Amid China’s Mystery Pneumonia Surge
- NY Rally Commemorates White Paper Movement Anniversary
- White Paper Movement Protester on Beijing Retaliation
- China, Japan, S. Korea Seek to Boost Three-Way Ties
- Chinese Fighter Jets ‘Orbit’ Philippine Aircraft
- Vietnam Upgrades Ties with Japan to Highest Level
- Ten Taiwan Officers Charged with Spying for Beijing
- Clashes Reported at Myanmar-China Border
- Trucks Set on Fire on Myanmar-China Border
- China-Japan-S. Korea Summit Won’t Yield ‘Any Agreement’