The global spotlight is returning to China. A secret directive from Beijing on pneumonia reporting brings its medical transparency into question yet again.
How does the current outbreak of “undiagnosed pneumonia” with unusual symptoms in China compare to COVID-19? We take a look at expert insights.
An influence memo from the Chinese Communist Party was exposed by U.S. lawmakers. How do the regime’s tactics operate in America?
Washington has promised a new round of mid-range missiles to the Indo-Pacific region next year. Officials say the weapons will keep Beijing’s forces away from Taiwan.
Topics in this episode:
- Beijing Orders Officials to Downplay Pneumonia: Insider
- How Should We Read the Rise of Pneumonia in China?
- U.S. to Deploy Missiles to Pacific Amid China Threat
- S. Korea Joins NATO’s Cyber Defense Exercise
- China Trying to Recruit Canadian Gov’t Workers: Report
- Reps. Warn of Mao Zedong’s ‘Magic Weapon’
- Canadian Colleges Ban WeChat from School Devices
- China Fighting Against Supply Chain Decoupling
- China Launches Probe into Wealth Manager Zeg
- Evergrande Subsidiary Sues Parent Company
- China’s SHEIN Files to List on U.S. Stock Market
- U.S. Must Rely on High-End Tech in War with China: Sadler