Protests in China are spreading worldwide. The gatherings are displays of solidarity with the rare glimpses of discontent in China, directed at the communist regime.
Beijing is clamping down on the wave of unrest. Police forces are rolling in after the nationwide demonstrations rocked the country.
Stock up on medication, water, and food, with a 14-day supply for each household member—these are instructions for Americans living in China, straight from the U.S. Embassy.
Britain’s prime minister announced the end of the “golden era” between the UK and China, as the UK is ousting China from a nuclear power project.
Dr. Anthony Fauci is taking aim at Beijing. According to him, China failed to cooperate with an investigation into COVID-19’s origin.
Topics in this episode:
- People Worldwide Gather, Support Protesters in China
- Hong Kong: 66 y/o Activist Assaulted at Solidarity Protest
- Beijing Cracks Down on Rare Protests Across China
- Firetruck Blocked by COVID-19 Fence in Sichuan, China
- U.S. Embassies in China Ask U.S. Citizens to Keep 14-Day Supply of Medication, Food, Water
- White House Supports Peaceful Protests in China
- Blinken, Pompeo Voice Support for Protesters
- UK Ousts China from Critical Nuclear Power Project
- Fauci: China Failed to Cooperate with COVID-19 Probe
- S. Korea Warns North: ‘Unprecedented Response’
- U.S. Navy Disputes Chinese Military Claim Against a U.S. Missile Cruiser
- India, France Ministers Meet for Defense Talks
- China’s TikTok Threat: Expert on U.S. Cybersecurity
Have other topics you want us to cover? Drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you’d like to buy us a coffee: https://donorbox.org/china-in-focus
Subscribe to our newsletter for more first-hand news from China.
Follow China in Focus on social media: