Two of 2024’s highest-polling candidates sparred with each other over China on the third GOP debate stage. Who will secure second place, behind former President Donald Trump?
American colleges are getting antisemitic, but what’s behind the surge? A report delves into how billions of dollars from Hamas and China are flooding our campuses.
Should the United States collaborate with China on scientific research? A group of lawmakers is making a case for President Joe Biden to consider.
A trio of giant pandas has left Washington’s National Zoo. Some fans find their departure unbearable.
Topics in this episode:
- Haley, DeSantis Spar Over China in Third GOP Debate
- Deterring CCP Influence on U.S. College Campuses
- Biden Urged to End U.S.-China Science Agreement
- Persecution: Lawmakers Pressure Biden, China
- Secretaries Austin, Blinken to Meet Indian Officials
- Taiwan Signs Trade Partnership with UK
- Blinken Warns of N. Korea-Russia Military Ties
- U.S. to Lend $553M to Sri Lanka for Port Upgrade
- Philippines Pulls Out of Beijing’s Belt and Road
- GOP Candidates Vying for Top China Hawk: Thornebrooke