A car rammed into the Chinese consulate in San Francisco, coming to a stop in the lobby, and ended with the police fatally shooting the driver.
A desperate father of a Chinese-Israeli woman is worrying for his daughter’s safety after Hamas abducted her. Plus, what are some Taiwanese people worried about amid the Israel–Hamas conflict?
More protests are breaking out during China’s National Day, while in-house armed forces units are set up inside Chinese state-owned enterprises. What are the military garrisons preparing for?
Topics in this episode:
- Driver Crashes into Chinese Consulate, Dies After Being Shot by San Fran Police
- Updates on Israel-Gaza Conflict
- Schumer Asks Xi to Appoint Officials on Fentanyl
- Taiwan Seeks ‘Peaceful Coexistence’ with China: President Tsai Ing-Wen
- New Protests in China as State-Owned Companies Install Military Units
- Filipino Diplomat Present in near Miss with China Ships
- Chinese Developer Kaisa Faces Debt Troubles
- India Arrests Chinese Exec in Money Laundering Case
- Other ‘Missing’ Chinese Executives
- EU Anti-Subsidy Probe to Examine Chinese Steelmakers
- Country Garden: Can’t Meet All Offshore Debt Payments
- What’s at Stake for China in the Middle East?
Views expressed in this video are opinions of the host and guests, and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Epoch Times.