A Chinese police post is in the center of New York City. Lawmakers push back.
China’s “zero COVID-19” policy has been described as “sustainable” by the nation’s state mouthpiece. Is the policy here to stay?
And that same policy is getting put to the test. Highly contagious sub-variants of Omicron are now appearing across China.
Suppression of Christianity in China: The Chinese Communist Party is taking aim at the faith in a new way.
The information superhighways of undersea cables transport signals from other continents to our phones and TVs. But could China cut them off if war broke out? An expert breaks it down.
Topics in this episode:
- Chinese Police Arm in NYC: Spying on Dissenters?
- Irish Gov’t Asks Chinese Embassy for Answers
- State Media: China to Stick to ‘Zero-COVID-19’ Plan
- Highly Contagious Omicron Sub-Variants Emerge: China
- China Imposes Lockdowns Amid Virus Surges
- Pompeo Releases Video Series on Beijing’s Propaganda
- Report: Communist China Rewriting the Bible?
- Undersea Cable Safety Is Critical in War: Greg Copley
Have other topics you want us to cover? Drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you’d like to buy us a coffee: https://donorbox.org/china-in-focus
Subscribe to our newsletter for more first-hand news from China.
Follow China in Focus on social media: