The Pentagon released classified footage showing Chinese jets coming dangerously close to American aircraft—but it’s not a one-off. The full tally now sitting at 180 recent incidents.
The United States, the UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand are joining together to call out Beijing on technology theft in an unprecedented joint message.
In another unprecedented move, one state in America becomes the first to issue the order that a Chinese-owned company must now sell its land in the state.
Russian President Vladimir Putin meets Chinese leader Xi Jinping. Russia and China are pledging solidarity as war rages in the Middle East. Mr. Putin is attending China’s Belt and Road Forum in a rare trip abroad.
Topics in this episode:
- Declassified Images: Chinese Jets Harass U.S. Planes
- China Threat ‘Unprecedented’: Five Eyes
- Biden Cuts China Off from More Nvidia Chips
- Arkansas Forcing Sale of China-Owned Farmland
- Putin ‘Optimistic’ About Russia-China Ties
- Chinese Trade Facing Headwinds: Data
- Volkswagen Sees Decline in China Market
- Chinese Petitioner Reportedly Dies in Police Custody
- Wife of Jailed Activist Writes Open Letter to Officials
- CCP-Backed School Teaching Leaders in Africa: Report
- ‘The Head of the Snake’: Bradley Thayer on China