A senior TikTok executive makes a confession.
Two high-stake trips were made to China by two important Americans: Apple’s CEO and California’s governor. We take a look at the messages they brought with them.
New U.S. sanctions have been placed on “secret” Hamas financiers as Washington backs Israel’s war against the terrorist group. Who’s on the list?
Chinese leader Xi Jinping breaks his silence on the war in Israel, saying he wants it to end as soon as possible.
Topics in this episode:
- Exec: TikTok Parent Company Has Access to User Data
- U.S. Sanctions Network for Iran’s Weapons Programs
- China: Willing to Work with Egypt on Israel Conflict
- Sequoia Faces Scrutiny Over China Investments
- Apple CEO Visits China Amid Rising Challenges
- CA Governor Newsom to Visit China Next Week
- Japan Demands China Release Arrested National
- S. Korea, Japan, U.S. to Hold First Aerial Drill
- Beijing Rule to Make Influencers Expose Real Names
- China Home Prices Drop at Fastest Pace in Months: Data
- Letter Urges Release of Falun Gong Practitioner
- Japan Welcomes Australian Defense Minister
- ‘Warfare Without Rules’: Lee on CCP’s Manipulation of Narratives on Israel-Hamas War
Views expressed in this video are opinions of the host and guests, and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Epoch Times.