U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell is using a powerful phrase to describe the rising partnership between China, Russia, and Iran.
Why is the “strategic partnership” between Beijing and Tehran a concern for the United States? We take a look at what’s at stake.
Washington is vowing to defend the Philippines from China after Manila said a Chinese ship “intentionally” collided with its vessels.
There are global jitters over an ailing Chinese developer, but the firm’s woes are being felt far beyond Chinese borders. Who else is taking the impact?
Topics in this episode:
- McConnell: U.S. Faces New ‘Axis of Evil’
- China, Iran ‘Strategic Partnership’ Examined
- China, Russia: Friendship with ‘No Limits’
- China, Philippines Boats Clash in South China Sea
- China Pivots Belt and Road Focus to Smaller Projects
- Taiwan Apple Supplier Foxconn Faces China Tax Probe
- Australia Prime Minister Announces Visit to China
- Country Garden Debt Crisis Hits Australian Town
- ‘Evil Versus Good’: Newsham on Russia, China, Iran ‘Axis of Evil’ Label
Views expressed in this video are opinions of the host and guests, and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Epoch Times.