More than 18,000 Chinese nationals have illegally crossed the U.S. border this year, worrying five U.S. senators. The question remains: Who are they and why are they here?
Chinese electric car maker Nio is losing $35,000 for each car it sells, but huge subsidies from Beijing are helping keep the company afloat, and even helping it grow.
A category four typhoon hits Taiwan, leaving at least one dead. As the storm brings heavy rain and winds to the island, what’s the forecast for neighboring China?
Free COVID-19 test kits are coming from the White House, but where is the money for them really going?
Topics in this episode:
- Lawmakers Press Homeland Security to Address Chinese Migrant Influx
- $3.2 Million Flows to China for Free COVID-19 Test Kits
- House Passed Four Amendments to Deepen U.S.-Taiwan Ties
- Typhoon Koinu Makeds Landfall on Taiwan
- Chinese EV Company Loses $35K Per Car Sold
- White House: Huawei’s Illicit Chip Production ‘No Surprise’
- GOP Senators Investigating TikTok’s China Connections
- Indonesia Bans TikTok’s E-Commerce Platform
- EU Probing Subsidies Behind Chinese Electric Cars
- Chinese State-Owned Companies Aiding Military: Report
- Beijing: Hoping for Faster Post-Pandemic Recovery
- CCP Blackmailing Uyghurs Amid Diaspora: Abbas