Lawmakers are pressing President Joe Biden to close a major loophole as they work to avoid helping Beijing make strides in the semiconductor race.
Will President Biden soon meet China’s Xi Jinping? Reports say plans are already in the works and are scheduled for next month in San Francisco.
A company under Chinese shopping giant Alibaba is facing questions from Belgium. Authorities there say they’ve been monitoring the logistics hub for signs of spying that could give China an edge.
And what led to a near-collision in the South China Sea?
Topics in this episode:
- Senators Urge Biden to Close Loophole in Chip Battle
- Biden Plans November Meeting with China’s Xi: Report
- Senator Scott Rebukes U.S. Officials’ China Trips
- Capvision: Beijing Anti-Espionage Probe Complete
- Military-Age Chinese Men Coming Across: Spalding
- Chinese Coast Guard Blocks Philippine Coast Guard
- Belgium Monitoring Alibaba’s Logistics Hub for Spying
- Montenegro Pushes for Balkan Nations’ EU Membership
- Lawmakers Probing CCP Espionage Targeting U.S. Military: Savit
Views expressed in this video are opinions of the host and guests, and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Epoch Times.