Military races are heating up around the globe—from submarines, to land drills, and even into the stars—featuring major players like China, Japan, Taiwan, and the United States.
What’s the latest, and where does the United States stand in its race against Beijing?
Topics in this episode:
- Senate Confirms Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff
- U.S. Relaunches Undersea Spy Program to Counter China
- N. Korea’s Nuclear Attack Submarine Launch
- War With China Over Taiwan Would Be Devastating: Official
- U.S. Space Force Post to Open in Japan
- Trump Touts Accomplishments in Dealing With China
- Europe Urges China: Push Russia to End War
- Germany to Reduce Huawei Components in 5G Network
- China’s Sunac Seeks Bankruptcy Protection in U.S.
- Tiktok Bans Don’t Apply to Officials’ Personal Phones: Lee