Foreign ministers from Russia and China are meeting in New York after Russian President Vladimir Putin’s nuclear threat.
Three of America’s largest banks are promising to take action if Beijing invades Taiwan.
A U.S. commander says the American Navy is prepared for any scenario if China does decide to invade the island.
A Chinese factory owner tells his story. He says he fled to Canada after repeated harassment and extortion crippled his business.
Why is Falun Gong painted differently in China than it is overseas? A look at Beijing’s propaganda history could hold the answer.
Topics in this episode:
- Russia, China Meeting After Putin’s Nuclear Threat
- U.S. Banks to Leave China If Beijing Invades Taiwan
- China’s Blockade Will Trigger Response: U.S. Navy
- Chinese Business Owner Fled Country Over Harassment
- European Group Warns of Loss of Confidence in China
- Q&A on Falun Gong’s Image Inside, Outside China
- Does South Korea Need to Choose Between U.S. and China?
Have other topics you want us to cover? Drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you’d like to buy us a coffee: https://donorbox.org/china-in-focus
Subscribe to our newsletter for more first-hand news from China.
Follow China in Focus on social media: