A staggering figure: 60,000 U.S. State Department emails were stolen by Chinese hackers. GOP presidential candidate Nikki Haley clashed with Vivek Ramaswamy over TikTok during Wednesday’s debate. Meanwhile, TikTok ads tried to woo Republicans tuning in to Fox News.
President Joe Biden’s brother is telling the FBI about the family’s alleged efforts to help a Chinese company.
China will “backfire,” according to Taiwan’s foreign minister, who warned Beijing against threats to influence the island’s elections.
Topics in this episode:
- 60,000 State Dept. Emails Stolen by Chinese Hackers
- Fox News Cuts to TikTok Ad as Debaters Critique China
- Surrogates, Campaign Advisers Weigh in on GOP Debate
- James Biden Tried to Help CCP Official Buy a U.S. Factory: Memo
- U.S. to Lift Subsidies for EVs Using Chinese Materials
- Taiwan Unveils First Homegrown Submarine
- China Knows It Will ‘Backfire’: Taiwan Minister on Alleged Election Interference
- Evergrande: Authorities Suspect Chairman of Crimes
- 32 Contestants Selected for Miss NTD Beauty Pageant
- ‘We’re Headed to Another Axis Alignment:’ Noronha on China’s World Influence Spheres