We take a look at how 2024 candidates plan to counter communist China. Does President Joe Biden’s push for green energy conflict with his China policy?
A 10-year-old’s curiosity stumps a presidential hopeful during a campaign event. What’s this young voter asking? And is China at war with the United States?
Topics in this episode:
- Biden’s Push for Green Energy vs. China’s Dominance
- The ‘Toughest Question’: 10-Year-Old Asks Ramaswamy About Taiwan
- ‘China Is at War with the U.S.’: Author Assesses Presidential Candidates’ Stances
- Raimondo: No Changes Expected for Trump China Tariffs
- China Bans iPhone Use for State Officials at Work
- Blackrock to Shut Down China Flexible Equity Fund
- Why Might Kim Jong Un Meet with Russia’s Putin?
- ‘It’s a Contest for Beliefs and Humanity’: Ward on the Blueprint for a U.S. Victory Over the CCP