Vegan Chlorella Hummus Wraps
• Chlorella Tortilla
• 1 tsp. Hummus
• 1/2 cup Sautéed Kale
• 1 tbsp. Black beans
• 4 pieces Baked sweet potatoes
• 2 slices Yellow or Red bell pepper
• 1/2 tbsp. Cilantro
Side dish Ingredients:
• Red bell pepper
• Cherry tomatoes
• Mandarin orange
1. Whisk together all Chlorella Tortilla ingredients in a small bowl or a large jug. Allow to sit for a couple of minutes while you preheat a sturdy non-stick skillet over low to medium-low heat. Low to medium-low heat lets the batter spread around before it cooks.
2. Oil pan lightly and pour in approximately 3 Tbsp of batter. Immediately tilt pan around in a circle to spread evenly. Allow to cook until edge just begins to lift off pan on its own, flip to cook other side until small brown spots start to show, flip back to original side for an extra 30 seconds. Set aside on a cooling rack and stack other tortillas on top. Any crisp edges will soften as they cool.
3. Lay out the Chlorella tortilla on a flat surface.
4. Spread out evenly hummus over tortilla, followed by sautéed kale, black beans, baked sweet potatoes, yellow bell pepper, and then the cilantro.
5. Roll into a burrito shape, making sure to fold in the sides and wrap as tightly as possible.
6. Slice in half and enjoy.
Chlorella Caprese Salad Pita Pockets
• 4 large whole wheat pita bread rounds, halved crosswise
• 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered
• 4 ounces vegan mozzarella cheese
• 1 cup coarsely chopped cucumber
• 3g/1 tsp. Sun Chlorella
• ¾ cup mixed spring greens
• ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
• 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
• 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
• ¼ tsp. salt
• 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
• Large soft lettuce leaves
1. In a medium bowl toss together tomatoes, vegan mozzarella cheese cubes, cucumber, Sun Chlorella, salad greens, basil, green onion, vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper.
2. Line insides of pita halves with lettuce leaves. Spoon tomato chlorella mixture into pitas. If desired, wrap each pita in plastic wrap and chill for up to 2 hours before serving.