In this episode, we hear from Nathan Brand, deputy communications director of the RNC, on the GOP’s chances in the midterm elections; legal counsel Kaylan Phillips on lawsuits filed in relation to the midterms; Montana Attorney General Austin Knudsen on the diesel crisis; Devin Nunes, CEO of the Trump Media Group, on Elon Musk’s Twitter takeover; and award-winning journalist Steve Gruber on interesting trends in the midterms.
1. RNC on GOP’s chances in the midterms
2. 100+ lawsuits filed in 2022 relating to midterms
3. Is America facing a national diesel shortage?
4. Elon Musk’s Twitter takeover
5. Analysis of midterm voter trends, key issues