The Senate passes a bill in a rush to prevent a potentially devastating railroad shutdown. It had bipartisan support.
New data out Thursday shows inflation remains high, although its increase has slowed. Will it ever come down to where the Fed wants it? We have analysis from an industry veteran.
Storm clouds roll over the cryptocurrency industry, as government officials discuss the need for comprehensive regulation. We bring you the highlights from Thursday morning’s FTX hearing.
Giving Tuesday raises a record amount for charities despite the tough economic year. How much more did people donate this year?
Demand for non-alcoholic drinks is on the rise. Even the French, who are known for their wine, are experimenting with alcohol-free options.
Stories in this episode:
1. Senate Passes Bill to Avert a Rail Shutdown
2. Embattled Crypto Founder: $26B to $100K
3. Comprehensive Regulation Coming to Crypto?
4. Musk: Apple Never Considered Removing Twitter
5. Is Apple’s App Store Too Powerful?
6. New PCE Price Index: Inflation Eased
7. Investment Advisor: Inflation May Never Fall to 2%
8. House Committee Now Has Trump Tax Returns
9. Court Rules Against Biden’s Student Debt Plan
10. Giving Tuesday Raises a Record $3.1 Billion
11. Justin Bieber Launches Clean Water Company
12. French Experiment With Non-Alcoholic Wine