Facebook parent company Meta is threatening to remove all news from its platform, in light of a new bill in Congress that could take money from Meta and give to news organizations.
General Motors gives a reason for suspending advertising on Twitter. It claims it’s not because of free speech ideals.
The latest big company to announce layoffs is BuzzFeed, which says it’s letting go one out of ten of its employees, as many warn of an upcoming recession.
Kraft Heinz recalls a sandwich product. We have what you need to know before you make tomorrow’s lunch.
Christie’s auction house is closing the first sale for its new department. We check out items from some of the most famous athletes.
Stories in this episode:
1. Meta May Remove All News From Facebook
2. Twitter Ad Concerns Over Tesla Competition
3. Fauci Deposition in Censorship Case Released
4. Women Sue Apple Over AirTag Safety Issue
5. Pfizer Sues Moderna Over COVID Vaccine Claims
6. BuzzFeed to Cut Workforce by 12%
7. Biden to Visit Taiwanese Chipmaker in AZ
8. Starshield Satellites for National Security
9. Third Day of Blackouts in North Carolina County
10. Russia Faces Economic Pain in 2023
11. Kraft Recalls Ham and Cheese Loaf Products
12. Christie’s NY Auctions Sports Collectibles
13. Airplane Mode Really Is Safer When You Fly
14. What Is the Proposed Global Plastic Treaty?