Pfizer is allegedly looking into mutating COVID-19 in order to develop new vaccines, according to a newly released undercover video.
We talk to Dr. Robert Malone, the pioneer of mRNA vaccine technology, about the Pfizer video. He calls what’s shown in the video “profoundly disturbing.”
AI program ChatGPT is transforming the business world. We speak to executives who are using it and look into what jobs it could potentially replace.
Pharmacies are facing staff shortages. Now two more stores are cutting hours and closing some locations.
NTD’s Sean Marshall visits a boat show in New York City to see what’s there.
The longest-running show on Broadway celebrates a record-setting milestone. We hear from fans who are going to see it one last time before it closes.
Stories in this episode:
1. Undercover Video Says Pfizer Exploring Mutating COVID
2. Senators Respond to Pfizer Video
3. mRNA Expert: Contents of Veritas Pfizer Video Disturbing
4. FDA Rushed Approval for Pfizer Vax: Emails
5. ChatGPT Passes Exam at Ivy League School
6. BuzzFeed to Use AI for Content Creation
7. ChatGPT Transforms the Business World
8. New Bill to Block Sales of SPR Oil to China
9. NYC: Lyft, Uber Must Have Zero-Emissions
10. CVS, Walmart to Cut Pharmacy Hours
11. Bed Bath & Beyond Defaults on Credit Line
12. Discover Boating: New York Boat Show
13. ‘Phantom of the Opera’ Marks 35th Anniversary