America’s biggest bank underperforms while building up its reserves in case of bad loans. What does this tell us about the economy?
A new bill aims to raise taxes on small American businesses. We talk to a small business owner about how it will affect her.
Hyundai unveils a new all-electric vehicle with a new design. How does it compare to a Tesla?
We take a close look at the housing crisis in Cuba, where lack of maintenance and government restrictions are making the situation worse.
Time Out magazine ranks this year’s greatest cities in the world. Is your city on the list?
Topics in this episode:
1. Producer Price Index Near Record Highs
2. JPMorgan Chase Underperforms
3. Rental Rates in Manhattan Hit Record High
4. Senator Joe Manchin Raises Alarm on Inflation
5. CEO: Raising Tax on Small Biz Detrimental
6. Panasonic Energy Opens Kansas Battery Plant
7. Major Carmaker Adding Chargers to Truck Stops
8. Hyundai Unveils New Electric Car
9. TSMC Sees Resilient Chip Sales Boosting Q3
10. U.S. Lawmakers Press for Semiconductor Bill
11. 550 Women Accuse Uber Drivers of Assault
12. Bill Gates to Donate ‘Virtually All’ His Wealth
13. U.S. Approves AA Flights to More Cuban Cities
14. Storm Highlights Cuban Housing Crisis
15. Chicago Ranked World’s 2nd Best City
16. New Emojis May Be Coming to Your Smartphone