Twitter’s legal fight to force Elon Musk to buy the company begins. Their lawyers face off in court for the first time. Who won round one?
Amazon is suing over 10,000 Facebook groups for coordinating fake reviews for money and goods.
Tesla is facing more competition, as General Motors reveals its latest electric car. It’s trying to outsell Tesla in the coming years.
Instant messaging app Snapchat unveils a new option; it could give Zoom a run for its money.
A company in Japan signals the end of an era, saying it’ll stop making matchbooks. What’s the reason?
Topics in this episode:
1. Lawyers for Elon Musk, Twitter Face Off
2. 100M+ People in U.S. Under Heat Alerts
3. AZ: UPS Driver Collapses in Front of House
4. Amazon Investigated for Workplace Safety
5. Amazon Sues Over 10K Facebook Admins
6. Apple Settles MacBook Keyboard Lawsuit
7. GM Announces Electric Chevrolet Blazer
8. Problems With the Push for Electric Vehicles
9. WH Touts Month of Declining Gas Prices
10. Do Green Policies Protect Democracy?
11. Japan, China Cut Holdings of U.S. Treasuries
12. Foreign Buyers Absent From U.S. Real Estate
13. U.S. Housing Starts Fall to 9-Month Low
14. Economist: Housing Is Still a Seller’s Market
15. Snapchat Unveils Video Calls for Desktop
16. Japanese Company Ceases Matchbook Production