The Federal Reserve unleashes another big rate hike to try to tame inflation.
China reportedly tried to recruit informants in the Federal Reserve. A congressional report says Beijing was trying to build a network of influence.
An update on the Twitter-Elon Musk saga: Twitter has set the date for a shareholder vote. It’s one of the last steps needed to finish the deal.
Skateboard legend Tony Hawk teams up with Hot Wheels on a new toy line for children of all ages.
A jacket that was worn on the moon sells for a record amount at auction; how much did it go for?
Topics in this episode:
1. Fed Ups Interest Rate 0.75% Amid Inflation
2. Expert: Rates Are Higher Than Market Can Bear
3. Looking Back at Paul Volcker 20% Rate
4. China Tried to Build Fed Informant Network: Report
5. Child’s Finger Broken by Chess Robot
6. Twitter Sets Date for Musk Acquisition Vote
7. Germany to Sunset Electric Vehicle Subsidies
8. Mercedes Bolsters Supply Chain Amid Gas Woes
9. IMF Cuts Global Growth Outlook
10. Zimbabwe Central Bank Selling Gold Coins
11. New Toy Line: Tony Hawk Collaborates With Hot Wheels
12. Buzz Aldrin Moon Landing Jacket Sold for $2M+
13. Fighter Pilots Endure Amid Rise in Drones