The U.S. economy shrinks again for the second quarter in a row. Experts say that even if we’re not in a recession, we’re close to one.
In a surprise reversal, Sen. Joe Manchin backs a Democrat bill focusing on climate, taxes, and health. What’s in it?
JetBlue wins the takeover battle for Spirit Airlines; now it faces antitrust regulators.
A sneak peek at films heading to theaters in August, from a Brad Pitt action flick to a Holocaust documentary.
We talk to a stamp collector and dealer who says, even though the hobby is dying out, his passion for it is still very much alive.
Topics in this episode:
1. U.S. GDP: Economy Shrinks Again
2. Expert: If not in Recession, U.S. Is Close
3. Manchin Makes U-Turn on Dems’ Spending Bill
4. Meta Projects 2 Quarters of Slowing Sales
5. Ford Earnings Helped by High Car Prices
6. JetBlue Agrees to Buy Spirit for $3.8B
7. Biden, Xi Hold 5th Talk Amid Tensions
8. Chinese Politicians Meddled in Business: CEO
9. Joe Rogan Warns Americans About Using TikTok
10. Musk Shows Path to Drive Change in Corp. America: Investor
11. Largest Pink Diamond Found in 300 Years
12. A Stamp Collector’s Passion for Dying Hobby
13. Movies: August Movie Preview