Tesla is no longer the world’s top-selling electric vehicle company. Who’s at the top now, and how did they get there?
In the wake of Roe v. Wade, a pro-life company takes a different course. Instead of paying for abortion travel expenses, it promises to cover expenses related to having a child.
Climate activists cause a sticky situation at London’s Royal Academy of Arts. It involves glue and a famous painting.
Having problems with your new 2022 vehicle? A new report says you’re not alone; it was the worst year for new car quality.
Movie theater chain AMC brings back an old summer favorite, offering bargains for the next few months.
Topics in this episode:
1. China’s BYD Outsells Tesla
2. More Threats of Virus Lockdowns in China
3. Texas Company Pledges to Cover Birth Expenses
4. New Social Platform Focuses on Clean Content
5. Survey: 97% of U.S. Hotels Are Short-Staffed
6. Owner: Calif. Trucking Law Hurts Supply Chain
7. San Francisco Highest Wealth Threshold
8. Climate Protesters Glue Selves to Masterpiece
9. Strike in Norway Threatens EU Gas Supply
10. Gas Supply Crisis Threatens German Businesses
11. Zimbabwe to Sell Gold Coins Amid Inflation
12. AMC Theaters Brings Back Discount Tuesdays
13. Subway Gives Menu Makeover
14. Study: 2022 Worst Year for New Car Quality
15. Bio-Inspired Hyper-Car Designed By AI
16. Libyan Basket-Making Makes Resurgence