Elon Musk faces feds. Regulators announce 75 actions his company SpaceX has to take before it can send a rocket to Mars.
U.S. crypto exchange platform Coinbase is slaying off nearly one in five workers, warning of a possible crypto winter.
Popeyes restaurant is offering a 59-cent special to celebrate 50 years in business.
A rare first edition of Shakespeare’s plays is going up for auction. At nearly 400 years old, it has its own history as well.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Elon Musk’s Starship Launch Faces Hurdles
2. Coinbase Cuts 1,100 Jobs Amid ‘Crypto Winter’
3. Investors Suffer Amid Crypto Crash
4. U.S. Producer Prices Soar in May
5. Regional Airlines Raise Pilots’ Hourly Wage
6. Dealing With Interest Rates in Real Estate
7. Compass, Redfin to Cut Jobs as Home Market Cools
8. U.S. to Build Domestic Rare Earths Plant
9. EV Makers Ask for Subsidy Program Expansion
10. Hong Kong Bids Farewell to Iconic Restaurant
11. China’s ‘Zero-COVID’ a Means of Subjugation?
12. Video of Violence Against Woman Shocks China
13. Popeyes Offers 59-Cent Chicken Deal
14. Oddest Items People Left Behind in Ubers 2022
15. Airbnb Introduces New Vineyard Category
16. Shakespeare First Folio Up for Auction