President Joe Biden is asking Congress to suspend the gas tax for three months, amid soaring energy prices. Officials hope it can help ease pain at the pump.
The Federal Reserve chair said we could see a recession if they keep raising rates, yet they are committed to the fight against inflation.
Trillions were wiped out in retirement savings amid a rout in the stock market. If you’re losing money in your 401(k) retirement plan, we have some tips for you.
Some FedEx drivers hitting the road with new delivery trucks from GM. Could be the future of FedEx vans.
Entertainment venue Dave and Buster’s is offering the chance to win an overnight stay. For one night, it’s turning an arcade into a B&B.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Biden Calls for 90-Day Fed Gas Tax Suspension
2. Expert: No Big Relief in Sight for Gas Prices
3. IEA: Energy Investments Won’t Lower Prices
4. Fed Chair: Higher Rates Could Cause Recession
5. JPMorgan Lays Off Hundreds as Rates Spike
6. Tech Companies Rescinding Job Offers
7. Retirement Accounts Lose Trillions: Data
8. What to do if You’re Losing 401(k) Money
9. More Using Side Hustles for Essentials
10. Government I Bonds Protect Against Inflation
11. GM Delivers 150 Electric Vans to Fedex
12. Bolivian Lithium Extraction Faces Challenges
13. Krispy Kreme Adding Donut Flavored Ice Cream
14. Dave & Buster’s Hosts Overnight Stay
15. Australia Tackles Waste W/ Composing Benches