The Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade. Some major businesses respond, saying they’ll help employees access abortions.
Bill Gates’s farmland-buying spree hits a ditch. North Dakota’s attorney general wants to know how a group linked to Gates is going to use the land.
In a major crypto heist in the United States, hackers steal $100 million worth of digital tokens.
We talk to a nonprofit tackling homelessness in Chicago. It’s taking multiple approaches to help people get back on their feet.
“Top Gun: Maverick” is soaring past $900 million, setting its sights on a billion dollars.
Topics in this episode:
1. Businesses Respond to SCOTUS Abortion Ruling
2. Bill Gates’ Farmland Buying Spree Hits Hurdle
3. United Pilots Likely to Get 14%+ Pay Raise
4. What Do Workers Really Want?
5. Old-School Lunch Hour at the Office
6. Consumer Sentiment Falls to Record Low
7. Home Sales Go Up in Month of May
8. Real Estate Firm CEO: Market to Slow Down
9. Juul Seeks to Block FDA Ban
10. Crypto Firm Harmony Hit by $100M Heist
11. Toyota, Subaru Shares Drop on EV Recall
12. H&M Closes Flagship Shanghai Store
13. Nonprofit Helps Homeless Rebuild Their Lives
14. ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ Reaching $1B
15. Ketchup Ice Pops Popping Up in Canada
16. Aquaponics Systems Popular During Pandemic