The global stock market is volatile as banking fears continue. Europe’s bank stocks are getting hammered: German heavyweight Deutsche Bank lost a fifth of its value this month.
President Joe Biden’s vaccine mandate was blocked by a federal appeals court.
In Utah, it is now law that parental permission is needed to use social media.
An AI startup goes from zero to a $1 billion valuation. Character.AI lets you create your own AI character that you can then chat with.
Stories in this episode:
1. Deutsche Bank Hammered Amid Banking Fears
2. Broad Nervousness on Banks: Strategist
3. Appeals Court Blocks COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
4. Utah: Parental Consent for Social Media Use
5. ChatGPT Connects to Internet With Plug-Ins
6. $1B AI Startup Creates Role-Playing Chatbots
7. Ford to Lose $3B Fom EV Sales in 2023
8. Energy Is Good Long-Term Investment: Analyst
9. WalletHub Releases 2023 Taxpayer ROI Report
10. Can Empty Offices Ease NYC’s Housing Crisis?
11. ‘Return of the King’ in Theaters
12. Renovation Uncovers 400-Year-Old Paintings
Sign up for NTD Daily
What you need to know, summarized in one email.
Stay informed with accurate news you can trust.
Success! You are now subscribed.