Members of the Group of Twenty (G-20) have unanimously supported a global vaccine passport system. We talk to some prominent doctors about whether they think it’s a good idea or not.
The new CEO of bankrupt cryptocurrency firm FTX is criticizing his predecessor, saying he’s never seen such a complete failure of corporate controls.
Left-leaning groups like the BLM Global Network Foundation are warning advertisers about doing business with Elon Musk’s Twitter. Why?
We look at the least reliable vehicles according to a Consumer Reports survey. Can you guess which types have the most problems?
Higher-end iPhone 14 models are in short supply ahead of the holidays. If you haven’t ordered one yet, you might be out of luck for Christmas.
Stories in this episode:
1. New FTX CEO: Controls ‘a Complete Failure’
2. Singapore Writes Down $275M Over FTX Collapse
3. G-20 Unanimously Supports Vaccine Passports
4. Groups Call on Advertisers to Leave Twitter
5. Pelosi: Not Seeking Reelection to Leadership
6. SF: Guaranteed Income Program for Trans People
7. Starbucks Workers Strike for Better Contracts
8. Roku Cuts 200 Jobs as Tech Layoffs Spread
9. Activision Blizzard Ends China Deal
10. UK Hikes Taxes, Trims Public Spending
11. Ukraine Agricultural Export Deal Extended
12. EVs Among Least Reliable in Consumer Survey
13. iPhone 14 Models in Short Supply for Holidays
14. Luxury EV Startup Competes in Crowded Market
15. Cooling Technology Keeps Fans Comfortable