The Fed continues its fight against inflation—raising interest rates 75 basis points Wednesday. We talk with an American business to find out if the rate hikes are working.
One of America’s big problems is a shrinking middle class. One top economist says America doesn’t even have a middle class anymore.
A top Republican is pushing back against President Joe Biden. He says the GOP wants to preserve social security—not get rid of it.
Supermarkets are prepping for Thanksgiving amid high inflation. What discount is ALDI offering this year?
A fast food operator cooks up a winning recipe for employees—changing up the work week.
Stories in this episode:
1. Fed Signals More Rate Hikes Ahead
2. U.S. Officials Question Fed’s Inflation Fight
3. Economist: U.S. No Longer Has a Middle Class
4. WH Announces $14B to Help Lower Heating Costs
5. Scott Answers Biden’s Social Security Claims
6. Candidates Rally Voters Ahead of Midterms
7. Twitter: Weeks to Restore Suspended Accounts
8. CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart $12B Settlement
9. Former Boxer Charged in $1B Cocaine Seizure
10. ALDI and BJ’s Offer Thanksgiving Deals
11. Miami Chick-Fil-A Offers 3-Day Workweek
12. Abundant Mushrooms for French, Swiss Foragers