Billionaire Elon Musk is warning about the entertainment industry pushing “woke” content. What does he say it’ll do to civilization?
Amazon is facing Black Friday protests in over 30 countries. NTD catches up with protestors in New York City.
Frustration is reaching a boiling point in China over stricter virus controls, as the country reports another record high of daily COVID-19 infections.
Soccer fans gather at the World Cup in Qatar this week. How many tickets have been sold so far?
A French Christmas market opens and showcases exquisite holiday foods. The market is located right next to France’s famous Louvre art museum.
Stories in this episode:
1. Elon Musk Warns About ‘Woke’ Entertainment
2. Musk Considers Bringing Back Banned Accounts
3. Elon Musk Delays Relaunch of Twitter Blue
4. Amazon Faces Black Friday Protests, Strikes
5. Thanksgiving Day Online Spending Up 3%
6. More Americans Plan to Shop Small This Season
7. Pundits: Gov’t May Boost CBDC After FTX Fall
8. China’s Widening COVID Curbs Trigger Pushback
9. UK to Ban Chinese Surveillance Cameras
10. Weapons Trade Booming in Eastern Europe
11. World Cup Ticket Sales Surpass 3 Million
12. NASA Snaps Closest Image of Moon’s Surface
13. Tuileries Garden Christmas Opens in Paris