The U.S. House of Representatives is taking action to avert a rail strike—passing a bill to impose a labor deal on U.S. rail workers.
The Federal Reserve will slow down its rate hikes, and it could come as early as next month. The stock market rallied on the news.
India is launching its first digital currency pilot program. We talk to a macroeconomics expert on what he thinks about central bank digital currencies.
Chick-fil-A begins selling merchandise for the first time ever. What kind of quirky items can you buy?
A pop-up bar in Los Angeles allows visitors to go back in time to the era of Blockbuster. But instead of videos, the VHS boxes represent different drinks.
Stories in this episode:
1. House Passes Bill to Avert Rail Strike
2. Fed Chair Powell: ‘Smaller Rate Hikes by December’
3. Doordash to Lay Off 1,250 Corporate Employees
4. US Pending Home Sales See Biggest Annual Drop
5. Airbnb Offers New Short-Term Rental Feature
6. India to Start Pilot of Digital Rupee
7. Expert: CBDC Will Control Your Spending
8. South Dakota Bans TikTok for State Employees
9. SF Police Robots Allowed to Use Deadly Force
10. Biden Gives $135M to Help Tribes Move
11. Chick-Fil-A Sells Merch for First Time Ever
12. ‘The Rock’ Buys Every Snickers at 7-Eleven
13. Blockbuster Pop-Up Bar Opens in Los Angeles
14. Dutch Cafe Repairs Broken Electronics