Elon Musk’s Twitter fact-checked President Joe Biden again. Musk says he wants the platform to have the most accurate information, but can there be that and free speech at the same time?
Three presidents converge in Pennsylvania to rally voters for a key Senate race. Who wins will likely decide which party controls the Senate.
At this year’s U.N. climate conference, China is calling for more climate aid for developing countries, despite being the largest carbon emitter on the planet by far.
Is a pilot strike coming to Delta Air Lines? The company’s CEO gives his take–and why.
We take a look at a bond that’s protected against inflation—and some downsides you should know about.
Stories in this episode:
1. Possible to Have Free Speech and No Disinformation?
2. Musk Faces Trial Over $56B Tesla Pay Package
3. Elon Musk Urges Americans to Vote Republican
4. Trump, Biden, and Obama Rally Voters in Pennsylvania
5. Cybersecurity Units Activated in 14 States
6. Inside a Washington Ballot Processing Center
7. Midterms: How Long Will Results Take?
8. China Calls for Climate Aid for Poor Nations
9. Apple Expects Fewer iPhone 14 Shipments
10. Goldman Sachs: China ‘Months Away’ From Reopening
11. Delta CEO: Don’t Worry About Pilot Strike
12. Inflation-Protected Bonds, Should You Invest?
13. Study: Don’t Bother With Dietary Supplements