American retirement accounts are losing tens of thousands of dollars on average since the start of the year—thanks to inflation and a bear market.
Rapper Kanye West agrees to buy social media platform Parler after he was kicked off two other platforms.
Chinese leader Xi Jinping tightens his reign over the country and says he is determined to win the U.S.-China tech war. An expert tells us China has already significantly closed the gap.
Walmart is now selling over-the-counter hearing aids. How much can you buy them for?
More and more companies are charging employees for job training if they quit. But former employees say it’s unfair.
Stories in this episode:
1. Gov’t Could Control Personal Spending With CBDC
2. Average 401(k) Plan Down $34K: Economists
3. Rep. Mooney Introduces Gold Standard Bill
4. What’s at Risk With Rising US-Saudi Tensions?
5. UK Scraps Tax Cuts in Bid to Calm Markets
6. Xi Jinping Vows to Win US-China Tech War
7. China Closed Gap in US-China Tech War: Expert
8. Ye Agrees to Buy Parler: Report
9. ‘Traps’ Draw Scrutiny From U.S. Regulators
10. Hearings Aids to Be Available at Walmart
11. What to Know About Buying OTC Hearing Aids