Diesel prices remain high as inventory levels in the country reach a two-year low. What’s behind it, and will we face a diesel crisis?
The green energy transition could have a dark side. It may be linked to human rights abuses like child labor.
The United Kingdom’s new Prime Minister Liz Truss resigns—after only 45 days in office.
If you’ve been waiting to buy a used car because they’re so expensive, you might be in luck. Prices are going down.
A paramedic is training to use a new, special kind of rescue suit that could help get to mountain accidents faster.
Stories in this episode:
1. U.S. Has 25 Days’ Worth of Diesel Left
2. Green Energy Linked to Human Rights Abuse?
3. Guns, Drugs Bought With Pandemic Relief Funds
4. Times Square Applebee’s Owes $7M in Back Rent
5. Biden Backs Federal Fund for Abortion Support
6. Norquist: GOP Will Limit Federal Spending
7. Liz Truss Resigns as UK Prime Minister
8. Wholesale Used Vehicle Prices Drop in October
9. It’s National Get Smart About Credit Day
10. Jet Suit Paramedic Battles Wind and Rain