A veteran housing market investor tells NTD the current health of the market and whether he thinks a crash is coming.
The midterms are only 18 days away. We look at campaign finance and how it could affect America’s future direction.
The U.S. budget deficit sees its largest one-year drop ever. Why such a big drop?
Motorola unveils an unusual idea for a phone: it can change size with a press of a button.
A major pasta company faces a lawsuit over authenticity.
Stories in this episode:
1. Existing Home Sales Fall for 8th Month
2. Housing Market Could Get Dicey: Investor
3. Will Turkeys Be Available This Thanksgiving?
4. Biden: 2022 Had Largest 1-Year Deficit Decline
5. U.S. Midterm Campaign Finance Analysis
6. Steve Bannon Sentenced to 4 Months in Prison
7. Balenciaga Severs Ties With Kanye West
8. Who Will Replace Truss as UK Prime Minister?
9. Chase Offers Early Access to Direct Deposits
10. IRA, 401(k) Contribution Limits Go Up in 2023
11. Motorola Unveils Rollable Smartphone Concept
12. Pasta Brand Barilla Sued Over Authenticity
13. Robot Cook Enters Fast Food Workforce
14. ‘Every Breath You Take’ Hits 1B Views