Elon Musk visits Twitter. What’s he doing there, and how soon is he expected to close the deal?
Americans think they need at least $1.25 million in order to retire comfortably. That’s far more than the amount last year. Why? And how should you prepare?
A Saudi prince warns the United States not to misuse its emergency oil supply. Why?
With just two weeks left to the midterm elections, we break down critical races for governor across the country.
A common antibiotic for children is in short supply. What is the United States doing about it?
Stories in this episode:
1. U.S. Mortgage Interest Rates Jump to 7.16%
2. Americans Think $1.25M Is Needed to Retire
3. Saudi Arabia Criticizes U.S. Over Oil Release
4. Climate Activists Storm BlackRock HQ In NYC
5. Climate Activists Blast Car Dealers With Paint
6. UK’s Sunak Commits to Fracking Ban: Spokesman
7. Top Global Chemical Firm Downsizing
8. Bed Bath & Beyond Names New CEO
9. Google Revenues Down; What’s the Problem?
10. SK Hynix Plans Investment Cut Amid Demand Dip
11. Huawei Spends Millions Lobbying in U.S.
12. 10 Key Midterm Battles for Governor
13. Common Antibiotic for Kids Facing Shortage
14. Obamacare Premiums Up, Subsidies Will Help
15. Kia Recalls SUVs Over Engine Fire Risks
16. Shrinkflation Hits Halloween Candy
17. Strong Dollar Impacts Currencies Worldwide